Reduce operating costs with mobile condition monitoring.
Detecting potential breakdowns before they happen and ensuring routine maintenance are key to controlling your costs, maintaining productivity, producing longer equipment lifespans and reducing safety risks. Effective condition monitoring cannot be done manually with clipboards and guesswork.
AssetSense places the power in your hands.
Our real-time and offline Mobile Apps are ideal for both open-pit and underground mines, whether you have network connectivity or not.
- Empower operators with access to and reports on important asset health information.
- Easily identify equipment with RFID or barcode and report critical information.
- Report exceptional conditions and issues for further review or maintenance.
- View the equipment history or trend graphs.
- Interface with existing control systems or historians such as OSI PI.
- Track equipment status and downtime metrics.
- Give executives access to performance dashboards via Mobile Apps.
- Give them the information they need to make sound and timely decisions.
- Access inspection schedules and activities.
- Report observations using our dynamic templates.
- Electronically track inspection history, records and issue resolution.
- Automate safety and MSHA compliance programs.
- Improve work order quality and data integrity.
- Eliminate papers and scribbles.
- Access electronic documents.
- With our RFID/barcode solutions, accurately track the usage of service parts.
- Eliminate lost and misplaced service parts.
Implement proactive asset maintenance with AssetSense.
AssetSense Mobile Applications deliver the information you need in real time on any mobile device:
- Understanding, at any given point in time, if equipment is ready to do what you need it to do
- Accessing a real-time equipment status check at any time, from anywhere
- Maintaining a feel for the health of your equipment so you can know if it is doing what it should do
- Being aware of developing equipment problems
- Proactively preventing unexpected equipment failures before they cost too much money
- Having the ability to access the history of each piece of equipment to determine its reliability
With AssetSense you can safeguard revenues and keep expenses in check.
our remarkable cloud-based asset management solutions.
© 2014 AssetSense. All rights reserved