Prevent equipment failures and operational downtime.
Most equipment operators typically have little or no information on which to make decisions regarding the condition of the machines in their operation — information that is critical to maximizing production. This costs your company money.
- Downtime costs every factory at least 5% of its productive capacity, and many lose up to 20%.
- According to downtime consultants, 80% of industrial facilities are unable to accurately estimate their total downtime cost (TDC).
- Many facilities underestimate downtime by 200% to 300%.
- Motorola Mobility studies indicate that mobile technologies bring 25% productivity improvements.
Enhance your current ERP system with AssetSense.
AssetSense seamlessly adds needed mobile asset condition monitoring, asset management and/or asset performance capabilities to your existing ERP systems, including SAP and Oracle, using our state-of-the-art SOA capabilities.
Rely on AssetSense cloud-based software to reduce downtime.
AssetSense cloud-based applications and other technologies give your operators real-time information on the status and location of your equipment. It provides this vital information and more:
- Asset health information using real-time mobile applications
- Equipment identification with RFID or barcode and critical condition information
- Exceptional conditions and issues for further review or maintenance
- Machine history and trend graphs.
To expand the value of this information, AssetSense interfaces with existing control systems or historians such as PI.
Deploy AssetSense in a matter of minutes.
Using a cloud-based SaaS technology, AssetSense requires no installation time or effort. Its mobile application captures information on site and transmits it directly to your back-end systems in real time — while drop-down menus, check boxes and barcode scanning automate and error-proof data capture, improving the integrity of your data.
With AssetSense you can safeguard revenues and keep expenses in check.
our remarkable cloud-based asset management solutions.
© 2014–2018 AssetSense. All rights reserved